Saturday, August 21, 2010

Start-Up

Writing a blog for the first time in my life...!..In fact writing something non-technical,that too in English almost after more than 5 years....!So I do not expect this to be a fluent and grammatical error-free stuff.....If anybody cares I am sorry..............................!

I read some blogs regularly......One is great bong,which I think most bong people and many Indians read...I know there are many other good blogs ,but being an extremely uncultured and distant literature person,I don't read anything else. But I definitely read some of my friends'.  They are crazy I know, their blogs are even crazier...but I love them.....they write random stuff....I love anything which is random....

I think I have told enough of what I read....I am a Ph.D. student, that's why I should read a lot...anything ..random or deterministic ..technical or non-technical....But I do not love to read. Some professor in JU told me that if you read a lot you will be a teacher....But to be a researcher...you should think more than you read...Lot of reading make you biased and hinders your natural thought process.....I partially agree with that.......

BTW, I know cooking : which I think everyone in the earth should know. This is the toughest thing in life. Even harder is to cook for some others....I would really like to thank my room-mates who have fed me good food for the last one year and agreed to eat what I prepare with little grudge.I will post some interesting stories about our cooking in some future posts......After I started cooking, my respect towards my mother,grandmom and aunties increased by some 1000 times....I wish I could recruit a cook in my apartment for like 100 bucks or so....

I love to play cricket , although I dont play well...I love soccer more...and I used to be a good golie or defender in my school or college days. I should mention its surprising that as I grew older the people around me became worse in playing a sport....I dont know if I should generalize some linear relationship between higher educational degree and capability of playing a sport....

Ufff....I have written enough....I should stop now...Bye...!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! that is something really incredible writing...writing such diversely random stuff in a single post is stuff of legends!! GR* going biggie!!

    ReplyDelete